Drottning Blanka Upper Secondary Schools are part of AcadeMedia, which is Northern Europe’s largest educational company. We are active throughout the education chain: preschool, elementary school, upper secondary school/high school and adult education. More information can be found at: www.academedia.se.
You’ll have for example:
– An international network
– ECVET-points that describe what you’ve done in your work-based learning abroad
– Knowledge of the EU and UN
– Certificates of your participation in international projects
– A Europass CV
– Motivation to continue your studies or work abroad
– Increased social and communication competence
Contact the student counsellor at your local Drottning Blanka school and follow our #dbgyinternationalisering on social media!
During your 1st year you’ll get an introduction of the theoretical basics. You’ll learn more about the EU, the UN Global Goals 2030 and how you can contribute to a better world.
In the next step, we’ll broaden your perspectives by supporting your participation in an international school project, which might take place in either Sweden or abroad.
This year you’ll meet many interesting people from different cultures. You’ll also strengthen your ability to interact and communicate with people from other countries.
We are very proud to be a partner in the EU-funded ENVIRASMUS project.
A project that aims to promote a greener Erasmus+ experience in VET education, involving and engaging both learners and staff in living sustainably in the host country.
Our mission is to provide an education that helps our students succeed in life, no matter what or where they choose to work or study.
We offer both university preparatory and vocational study programmes.
Part of DBGYs strategic plan is to collaborate with reliable partners to develop sustainable partnerships that are mutually beneficial. We are very proud of our international projects, staff and students that commit to carry out our 3-year internationalisation plan for all our students.
DBGY has years of experience cooperating with partners around the globe within the following initiatives:
• Nordplus (funded by the Nordic Council of Ministers)
• Atlas (nationally funded programme)
We use the following European frameworks and intstrument for high quality partnership and mobilities:
• European Qualification Framework (EQF)
• European Credit System for Vocational Education
and Training (ECVET)
• Europass portfolio
• First school established 1996
• 27 Drottning Blanka Upper Secondary Schools (DBGY) on 22 different cities across Sweden (2020)
• 7 200 students
• 780 school staff