Drottning Blanka Upper Secondary Schools
Drottning Blanka Upper Secondary Schools are part of AcadeMedia, which is Northern Europe’s largest educational company. We are active throughout the entire Swedish school system: preschool, elementary school, upper secondary school/high school and adult education. More information can be found at: www.academedia.se.
You’ll have for example:
– An international network
– Knowledge of the EU and the UN
– Certificates of your participation in international projects
– A Europass CV
– Motivation to continue your studies or work abroad
– Increased social and communication skills
If you want to know more
Contact the student counsellor at your local Drottning Blanka school and follow our #dbgyinternationalisering on social media!
A 3-year journey
Year 1 - Personal commitment
During your first year you’ll get an introduction to the theoretical basics. You’ll learn more about the EU, the UN Global Goals 2030 and how you can contribute to a better world.
Examples of what we do in year 1:
- Focus on you and your role in becoming a global citizen.
- Study UN Global Goals.
- Teach you what it means to be an EU citizen.
- Meet international organisations, e.g. Amnesty International and the Red Cross.
Year 2 - Local commitment
In the next step, we’ll broaden your perspectives by supporting your participation in an international school project, which might take place in either Sweden or abroad.
Examples of what we do in year 2:
- Write an international CV (Europass).
- You can apply to work-based learning abroad (for vocational students).
- Participate in an international project in either Sweden or abroad.
Year 3 - Global commitment
This year you’ll meet many interesting people from different cultures. You’ll also strengthen your ability to interact and communicate with people from other countries.
Examples of what we do in year 3:
- You can apply to work-based learning abroad three weeks - three months (for vocational students).
- Strengthen your international network
- Define your professional competences.